How to Consign
How to Consign
• Send clear photos and descriptions of your items to the Team@Smozy.com. Include any details you have about condition, manufacturer, age, and purchase price.
• We will review your item(s) and contact you to schedule an appointment for pick-up if we accept your items for consignment. Pick-up is available for a fee of $50 for up to 5 items, $65 for 6 items or more (subject to size and availability).
• Complete and sign our consignment contract. There is an annual fee of $25 to consign with us.
• We will price your items based on the original purchase price, current resale value, condition, manufacturer, age, and demand. The consignment period is 75 days. You can check the status of your items any time by visiting www.Smozy.com.
• You will receive 50% of the selling price of your items when they sell (less any applicable fees). Checks are mailed the first week of each month for items sold the previous month. You can also opt to spend your consignor credit in our store before checks are issued for the month.
• If any of your items do not sell, you can choose to ship them back to you within 7 days of the end of your consignment period, or you can donate your remaining items to Smozy’s Pittsburgh Section and receive a receipt for your tax-deductible donation. If you choose to donate unsold items, your $25 annual consignment fee is waived.Consignment Guidelines
o Items should be clean and free of stains, fading, pet or smoke odor, pet hair, and tears
o All necessary parts must accompany your items
o Smozy’s staff reserve the right to refuse items that are not suitable for sale in our store for any reason.
Get the best price for your consigned items with these tips!
If possible, include original purchase receipts and documentation, Dust crevices, tighten screws, and replace missing hardware!
“No Thank You”
We are unable to accept the following items:
• Exercise equipment
• Chipped china/glassware
• Cribs/Toddler beds